Check out the Grain/Zapier Integration page to try out template Grain Zaps and get more information on how to easily connect Grain to 3,000+ different apps.
It's often more effective to share important meeting moments in bulk rather than individually. Grain allows you to create stories from several individual highlights that may all be viewed from one page. As soon as a story is created from Grain from existing meeting highlights, this Zap will automatically notify a specified Slack channel and link to a presentation-friendly page.
Follow the steps below to get started:
1. Log in to your Zapier account and go to the Zap Editor.
2. Type "Grain" in the Choose a Trigger 'App Event' search box and select the Grain app.
3. Select the Trigger 'Story Added' from the list.
4. On the next step click “Sign in to Grain”.
5. You will be taken to Grain secure website and asked to login. Login using your Grain account information. Then click 'Continue' in Zapier.
6. Follow the next step to select different options related to this trigger. Then test your Grain Trigger.
7. Once the Trigger setup it done, you’ll be able to select the Action. Select 'Slack' from the list of App Events > then choose 'Send Channel Message' as the Action.
8. Sign in to Slack from Zapier and grant permission to your Slack workspace.
9. Choose the respective Slack Channel you want the Story to be sent to, the Message Text, and additional action options.
10. Test the action > click 'Turn on Zap'. You should then get confirmation that your new Zap is turned on and ready to go. That’s it! Each time your Zap is triggered your Action will run.
Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Grain and Zapier. Need some help? Check out the Grain/Zapier Integration page.